Residential Park Homes & Static Holiday Homes
Much like conventional houses Static, Residential and Holiday Homes run and use the same appliances and thus require the same level of service and attention, that’s why we are equally dedicated to the owners of residential and holiday homes.
We have extensive experience in servicing the residential and holiday home sector, including Landlord certificates, appliance servicing and repairs, installing new appliances and bathrooms, as well as showers, sinks and taps.
- Residential and Static Homes winter drain down services.
- Disconnection off stop Tap to caravan (Prevents water entering pipe work in caravan if tap fails)
- Removal off all domestic water drain cocks
- Removal off shower thermostatic mixers (If fitted in caravan)
- Removal off drain plug in Combi boiler/Water heater (if fitted)
- Blow out water from all taps in caravan using compressed air
- Place antifreeze in all sink u-bends and toilet cistern and pan
- Check level of antifreeze in central heating system.
We isolate any white goods that are in the caravan (but due to these not being able to be drained down we do not however cover these in our service)
If you would like to book a winter drain down, or would like further information please contact us, we are always happy to help.